This year I will:
- Not spend all my student loan on beer
- Not waste money on a gym membership that I will use once
- Find out where the library is
- Experience the novelty of a 9am lecture
- Find out about my assignments before the deadline
- Actually revise for exams, not just make large and complicated revision timetables.
Forget it, why bother, you know its not going to happen.
Next time you are on campus and trying to find an excuse not to go to the gym, pop into the Careers Service.
- It’s opposite the aquatics centre so hardly at the ends of the earth
- It’s warm and dry and they don’t mind if you eat your lunch there
- Your mum and dad will be dead impressed that you are “taking control of your life”
….and maybe just maybe you’ll find out something that will save you time or even change your life!
This January and February
Many have gone before you and succeeded…. how hard can it be?