The sun is shining (well it was while I was writing this!) and maybe you’re starting to think about what to do over summer or when you graduate. If you’re thinking about applying for a summer placement or internship, an industrial placement for next year or a graduate job, here are some of the adverts on our website that close in the next few weeks.
If there’s something you see, apply early as closing dates aren’t always what they seem. That’s to say that some employers will put in a closing date but might look at applications and ask people to interview etc before that date arrives. So where possible, don’t leave it to the very last-minute to give yourself the best chance.
Vacation (Summer and shorter Easter) placements:
- BT ICT Summer Placement – closing date: 26th February 2010
- Barclays Capital Technology Spring Session (1 week in April) – closing date: 28th February 2010
- Oxera Vacation Internships – closing date: 28th February 2010
- Scottish & Southern Energy Summer Placement Programme – closing date: 5th March 2010
Industrial placements closing soon:
- Bentley Motors Industrial Placements (various disciplines) – closing date: 25th February 2010
- Airbus Internship Programme – closing date: 26th February 2010
- Xennia Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Placements – closing date: 26th February 2010
Graduate jobs ending soon:
- Tesco China Graduate Programme – closing date: 19th February 2010
- Aviva Business Management Graduate Scheme (and other roles) – closing date: 21st February 2010
- GMPTE Graduate Trainee Communications Officer (and other roles) – closing date: 24th February 2010
- Allianz Graduate Schemes – closing date: 28th February 2010
There are of course lots more adverts on our website which you can access 24 hours a day and sign up to get adverts emailed to you. Good luck with your applications!