An exciting opportunity for students and graduates in Manchester in a couple of weeks time.
The Start-up Britain Summer Bus Tour will be visiting Manchester Science Park from 1-4pm on Wednesday 24th August.
For those interested in setting-up their own business or going freelance, this is an ideal opportunity to meet the experts, find a mentor and network with local successful entrepreneurs.
Register your interest at http://www.startupbritain.org/
On board the bus will be the following:
- Business experts – giving advice on everything from opening bank accounts to trading online, sourcing insurance, managing money, tech set-up and sorting IP
- Star local entrepreneurs – who will speed mentor small businesses
- Local award winners – from Barclays Take One Small Step, Shell Livewire and other small business competitions
- Media – as we run a session called ‘Meet the Editor’, where small businesses get tips from local editors on how to get into the local press
- Small business authors – from the local area
- A travelling small business shop and library – with many great business resources
- StartUp Local champions – meet those who are helping launch StartUp Britain in local areas
- Prize give-aways – every day, with a chance to win a Dell laptop
- Members of the StartUp Britain founding team – ask them questions from about the future of the campaign to how you might get involved
Plus much more!