Worried about your job prospects? Thinking what options are open to you? Need advice on how to get a job? Then Summer Careers Events 2012 is for you!
The sun may not be shining yet, but we have organised a programme of events to get your career off to a bright start.
Talk to the experts about:
- Local opportunities, including the Manchester Graduate Internship Programme
- Making the most of the Graduate Fair
- Writing killer applications and CVs
- Honing your interview skills
- Practice Psychometric tests
- Developing your presentation skills
- Preparing for assessment centres
- Job hunting for international students
- Claiming Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Finding summer work experience
For details of all sessions see: http://www.careers.manchester.ac.uk/students/events/summercareersevents/?src=blog