Unfortunately with finals looming it was becoming obvious that she would have to take action soon.
If like Magenta you are in denial or frozen into indecision there a few small steps that you can take, it’s not too late.
- Try careerkickstart it’s a little programme that goes a big way to helping you to assess what to do next.
- You could try prospects planner to find out what careers you might be suited to, it can be a bit random but is also creepily accurate on occasion!
- If you would rather talk it through with somone why not give us a ring or pop in, have a chat to the information team and maybe book a careers guidance appointment to help you get started.
- Take the planned happenstance approach, and let your career unfold around you.
- Why not get the ball rolling and come along to some of our summer careers events? Or if you are ready to take the plunge there is the graduate recruitment fair.
Eventually it started raining which motivated Magenta to come in and use the laptop, she is now looking for the mouse!